Текстиль АРТ

Авторы    Конкурсы    Форумы    Вязание крючком    Вышивка крестом    Узоры вязания

Добро пожаловать! Поиск | Активные темы | Участники | Вход | Регистрация

LSU's Jamal Adams 'honored' to meet Brian Dawkins Действия
Kikaha
От: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 2:31:02 AM
Ранг: Мегаэлита

Очки: 422
Either the Green Bay Packers’ coaches don’t trust quarterback Brett Hundley to throw anything past the line of scrimmage, Womens Dalvin Cook Jersey, or he’s incapable of pulling the trigger on throws downfield. It has to be one of those.

that was smart. There should be nobody left with any hope for the Packers after a brutal 30-17 loss to the Detroit Lions on Monday night. If you sat through the entire Monday night game watching Hundley check it down every single play,Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey, you deserve an award. When you see that final score,Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey,Whatever. It doesn’t matter much anymore. We can forget about the Packers the rest of the season. You were correct if you lost all faith in the Packers being a factor after Aaron Rodgers’ injury. If you gave up after one Hundley start,Womens Dan Fouts Jersey, know that one of the Packers’ touchdowns was an utterly meaningless one on the final play of the game.

because they’re one of the most interesting teams in the league with Rodgers. We saw the value Deshaun Watson brought to the Houston Texans when they played without him on Sunday. But nobody is more valuable than Rodgers. He covers up every flaw. That might include a flawed Packers coaching staff,Authentic Dalvin Cook Jersey,The Packers are unwatchable without Rodgers. That stinks for the NFL as a whole, too. Because Green Bay has no real plan for success with Hundley.

and 13 were 5 or fewer yards downfield according to Jason Wilde of ESPN Wisconsin. Eight of those passes were behind the line of scrimmage. When ESPN showed Hundley’s chart after his first eight passes, only one pass had gone more than a yard beyond the line. That one “long” throw was less than 10 yards downfield. The Packers and Hundley had no desire to pass the ball downfield,Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey, The Packers threw the ball 18 times in the first half, and good luck winning that way. The only time the Packers got anything going downfield was in the no-huddle offense as they were desperately trying to catch up. Maybe Green Bay needs to go with that full time.

and it seems much worse than that. Green Bay was 4-1 when Rodgers broke his collarbone. They lost to the Vikings after that injury,Womens Joey Bosa Jersey, then lost in brutal offensive performances in Hundley’s first two starts. Both of those games came at home,Womens Allen Robinson Jersey,The Packers are 4-4,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey,and it’s not like it’s going to get much better. A team with Jordy Nelson,Womens Melvin Ingram Jersey,Randall Cobb and Davante Adams has virtually no passing game. It’s a brutal turn of events.

The Packers’ season is done. Their Week 12 Sunday night game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, will assuredly (and hopefully) be flexed to a different game. We still are stuck with the Packers once more in prime time, on Saturday Dec. 23. The rest of the remaining Packers games, which at one point looked like a marquee event, you’ll be able to ignore. That’s good, because without Aaron Rodgers they’re sadly one of the dullest teams in the NFL.
Kikaha
От: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 2:33:38 AM

GREEN BAY, when the Detroit Lions sprinted onto the field with fingers raised and running up and down the sideline as the clock ticked down.,Authentic Howie Long Jersey, Wis. – There wasn't the jubilation of 2015

the Lions' 30-17 win over Green Bay on Monday night was methodical. It was thorough.,Womens Leonard Williams Jersey,None of that was needed this time. There were no streaks to break. There was no surprise or baited breath or end-of-game excitement. No

And it left Lambeau Field with pockets of empty seats by the two-minute warning, fans ready to head home after watching Detroit win in Green Bay for the second time in three seasons. It was a game the Lions had to have and, a game it followed through on., in a rarity for this franchise

The 2015 win in Lambeau Field was unexpected and coming off a complete shift at the top of the organization that led to the Lions hiring Rod Wood as team president and Bob Quinn as general manager.

This win Monday night was different. For Detroit, this was expected. The Lions were favored. The Lions -- for a rare time in the past two decades of this series -- had the better quarterback in Matthew Stafford because Brett Favre is retired and Aaron Rodgers is injured.,Womens Derek Carr Jersey, despite its horrific record in Wisconsin over the past quarter-century

especially after a 3-1 start.,Authentic Leonard Williams Jersey,And the Lions were the team that was supposed to be the franchise capable of taking the next step from mediocrity into something else this season

where the Lions are already in a tough position to get a wild-card berth.,Authentic Joe Namath Jersey,Monday night doesn't exactly do that -- the Lions are still a .500 team -- but this win was one Detroit had to have if it wanted to realistically stay in the playoff chance in a tight NFC

They accomplished that in a way that has been unlike so many of their games this season. It was a fairly dominant Detroit win -- one in which the offense moved well and the defense was sharp. It was also a game in which the Lions,Womens Bo Jackson Jersey, played with a lead almost the entire time.,Authentic Khalil Mack Jersey, surprisingly

Detroit didn't have to do that against Green Bay. The Lions scored on their first drive for the first time all season. They had one of their better first halves of the season,Authentic Derek Carr Jersey,After three straight games in which the Lions started off slow and had to try to come back in the second half, with efficiency on offense -- two touchdowns on three drives and each drive going across the 50-yard-line. Defensively, keeping Brett Hundley to less than 100 yards passing and the Packers to 57 yards rushing., the Lions flustered Green Bay

the Lions didn't allow a first-half touchdown.,More important

Detroit got a clinical performance from Stafford -- 26-of-33 passing for 361 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. It's the type of performance the Lions are used to facing instead of administering to Green Bay. Against the blitz,Womens Khalil Mack Jersey, the best any quarterback in the league has done against the blitz this season., Stafford was 12-of-18 for 252 yards and a touchdown

but they understood the importance of it. They understood that a three-game losing streak turning into four could severely impact their season.,Womens Joe Namath Jersey,And it came at a time when Detroit had to have it. Most of the Lions didn't want to call Monday night a must-win game

Instead,Authentic Bo Jackson Jersey, it could end up leading to a playoff spot.,Womens Howie Long Jersey,Detroit erased all that and now faces one team with a record above .500 over the final eight games of the season -- Minnesota on Thanksgiving.
Kikaha
От: Thursday, November 09, 2017 2:28:25 AM

HOUSTON (AP) -- Tom Savage knows he has a lot of work to do to rebound this week against the Los Angeles Rams after what he called a ''cringe-worthy'' performance in his first start for the Houston Texans on Sunday since Deshaun Watson sustained a season-ending knee injury.

but Savage didn't lead the team to any points until he threw his first career touchdown pass to DeAndre Hopkins with about six minutes remaining.,Womens Adam Thielen Jersey,Savage failed to move the offense for much of the day in a 20-14 loss to the Colts on Sunday. The defense scored a touchdown in the first half

but he was sacked and fumbled for his third lost fumble in just 1+ games after he was benched at halftime of the opener after losing the ball twice.,The Texans had a chance to win it on the last play

''I'm my worst critic. I really am. I mean, I know you guys probably write some bad stuff,'' he said referring to reporters. ''But I can promise you that there's no one more hard on myself than me. And so, obviously, I just look at everything I can work on and try and get better from there.''

Savage used the term ''cringe-worthy'' when he was asked what it was like to watch video of the game.

''Because ... I know that I can make these plays,'' he said. ''That was the most frustrating part ... it was a very frustrating game for me because I was coming off the sideline like I'm seeing everything, it's not like too fast or the lights are too bright or anything. It's just the way it is. I've done it all training camp, all preseason and I've done it my whole career.''

instead speaking in broad terms about what he wants him to do.,Womens Golden Tate III Jersey,Coach Bill O'Brien wasn't in the mood on Wednesday to discuss details of what Savage has to do to improve this week

''Play loose, play free,Authentic Adam Thielen Jersey, let it rip,Authentic Ryan Kerrigan Jersey,'' he said. ''Go out there, have some fun. Don't worry about anything other than making the right reads, getting us into the right play and let it rip.''

but Savage and his coaches agree that he should be helped by an entire week of practice with the first team. Last week he had just one full day of practice to prepare as the starter after Watson was injured in practice on Thursday.,No one wanted to make excuses for his struggles on Sunday

He had a really tough time early on Sunday when he completed just one of his first nine passes for 10 yards on Houston's first three drives.

Savage moved the team much better in the fourth quarter when connected with Hopkins on a 34-yard touchdown pass before leading Houston to the 7-yard line on the next drive before the offense stalled.

''He knows the game plan, he knows the offense,'' O'Brien said. ''He's very, very schooled up on how to run our offense. He's a smart guy. He's going to have a full week of practice under his belt, which I think is a big deal ... so hopefully he can go out there and play well.''

he believes that he can turn things around and help the Texans end a two-game skid on Sunday.,Authentic Calais Campbell Jersey, Although Savage hasn't had a good performance in either of his games this season

''I'm really confident in myself,Authentic Golden Tate III Jersey,and that's never been an issue for me. I know that I just got to go out there and do it.'',Womens Calais Campbell Jersey,'' he said. ''I really do believe that I'm a starting quarterback in this league and I do believe that I can throw the ball really well and accurate

His confidence is helped by having a pair of receivers in Hopkins and Will Fuller who rank first and second in the NFL with eight and seven touchdown receptions respectively.

''It just makes quarterbacks' jobs a lot easier,Womens Ryan Kerrigan Jersey, it's a blessing to have them.'','' Savage said. ''Not many guys are blessed with two guys like that that can go up and get it and have the vertical aspect of their game and still be able to be really good route runners.
Kikaha
От: Thursday, November 09, 2017 2:30:14 AM

Mika Zibanejad, third-period power-play goals that fueled the club’s impressive 5-3 victory over the Jackets at the Garden on Monday, whose consecutive left-circle faceoff victories against Brandon Dubinsky led directly to the Rangers’ second and third, seems to be filling the role as No. 1 center rather seamlessly.

of course,That opening, was created by the trade of Derek Stepan to the Coyotes in which the Blueshirts received the seventh-overall pick in the draft plus young defenseman Tony DeAngelo in exchange for the core centerman and goaltender Antti Raanta.

The package somehow seemed light. But now, Ottawa and Nashville, four-plus months after the deal and one day after 1A/1B centers Matt Duchene and Kyle Turris were traded as part of the three-way mega-deal involving Colorado, we have a gauge by which to measure general manager Jeff Gorton’s return for his 1A/1B.

And the verdict is that as long as Lias Andersson turns out to be a credible selection at seventh-overall,authentic Jaromir Jagr jersey, the Rangers did quite all right for themselves.

Ottawa overpaid to a degree for Duchene,authentic Drew Doughty jersey, in moving out Turris; a top-10 protected first-rounder in 2018; a second-rounder in 2019; B.U. freshman center Shane Bowers, the 2009 third-overall selection who’d worn out the welcome mat in Colorado and for whom the Senators had lusted for two years,authentic Anze Kopitar jersey, who was the 28th-overall pick last year; and back-up/minor-league goaltender Andrew Hammond.

That represents more of a haul than Gorton obtained from Arizona, more dynamic,adidas Jonathan Quick jersey, and a much better finisher and skater than Stepan. And remember this: As a pending free agent, but Duchene is more highly regarded, Turris was six months away from leaving Ottawa for nothing. So attach an asterisk to the package going out of Ottawa.

184 assists,But if Stepan and Duchene are a Big Apple to an orange, and 320 points in 544 games for .59 points per game do not measure up to the former Rangers’ alternate captain’s 128, but his career numbers of 136 goals, Stepan and Turris are a puck to a puck. Turris was a bear for the Rangers to handle in last year’s second-round six-game Ottawa victory, 232, and 360 in 516 games for .7 points per.

To acquire Turris, the Predators traded young defenseman Samuel Girard; 21-year-old forward Vladislav Kamenev, who was immediately signed to a six-year extension worth $6 million per season, the 42nd overall selection in the 2014 draft who is in his third AHL season; and a 2018 second rounder.

So Girard, Kamenev and a second for Turris as opposed to the seventh-overall and DeAngelo for Stepan and Raanta.

Interest in Duchene was widespread, if narrowed somewhat due to the frustration of trying to deal with Colorado GM Joe Sakic. Interest in Turris was more limited because of his pending free-agent status that was eliminated when the center agreed to a six-year extension worth $6 million per.

But there was more of a market for Turris than developed for Stepan once Gorton signaled his availability in early June. Indeed,adidas Jaromir Jagr jersey, there was a lone buyer in the market and it was located in the desert. Maybe it was because Stepan is not the fleetest afoot in a speedy league. Maybe it was because Stepan’s no-trade clause was due to kick in on July 1 and Gorton did not have time to ride it out through the summer.

Maybe the contract featuring a $6.5 million cap hit through 2020-21 was a turnoff. Perhaps Stepan’s subpar playoff performance diminished his value and turned cost-certainty over the next four years into a perceived penalty rather than a bonus.

the Coyotes were the only active bidders for Stepan. Thus,adidas Drew Doughty jersey,Whatever the case,adidas Anze Kopitar jersey,Gorton made the deal,adidas Dustin Brown jersey, as sands ran through the hourglass approaching the June 23 draft in Chicago,authentic Dustin Brown jersey,acquiring the seventh-overall selection later used on Andersson, plus DeAngelo in exchange for Stepan and Raanta.

If you believe that the Blueshirts — who rallied from down 2-0 early in the second and then from down 3-2 midway in the third to get to 7-7-2 off of their fourth straight victory — made the deal in order to clear the cap space necessary to sign free-agent defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk, then No. 22 tilts the equation.

is keying a power play that is humming as a dangerous weapon,Shattenkirk, 7-for-19 over the last five games, who is still becoming comfortable with Brady Skjei as his partner at even-strength, and is in the league’s top 10 overall. Sixteen games in, the New Rochelle Kid is as advertised when he signed that four-year free-agent deal worth $6.65 million per.

And the package in return for Stepan looks better by the day, authentic Jonathan Quick jersey, and on a night when Zibanejad makes it sing.
Kikaha
От: Friday, November 10, 2017 2:16:26 AM

FLORHAM PARK,Authentic Austin Hooper Jersey, N.J. (AP) -- Christian Hackenberg remains a big mystery for the New York Jets.

and it appears he won't get an opportunity any time soon.,The second-year quarterback has yet to take a snap in a regular-season game

Hackenberg is the Jets' No. 3 quarterback, stuck behind backup Bryce Petty and 38-year-old starter Josh McCown. For a player selected in the second round of the NFL draft, some might have expected a lot more progress - at least on the depth chart.

''I think the one thing with any player is they all develop at different paces and different rates,'' general manager Mike Maccagnan said Wednesday. ''I think (the preseason) was good experience for Christian. I think we got an idea of areas where he still needs to improve upon, like every young player.

''I wouldn't necessarily say (I'm) discouraged.''

But lots of Jets fans would, especially those who were hoping Hackenberg would seize the starting job during training camp. Instead, the former Penn State star fell further away from being an NFL starter.

along with a dismal 68.1 quarterback rating.,Authentic Pat Tillman Jersey,Hackenberg went 32 of 74 for 372 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions this summer

With the Jets sitting at 4-5 and McCown playing solid football,Authentic David Johnson Jersey, New York isn't looking to make any kind of switch under center. While the focus going into this season was the future with an all-out rebuild,Womens Deion Jones Jersey, the Jets find themselves sitting right in the middle of the playoff picture.

''I think Christian has done some positive things,Authentic Vic Beasley Jr Jersey,'' Maccagnan said during a 30-minute midseason roundtable with reporters. ''There are areas he still needs to improve upon,Womens Vic Beasley Jr Jersey, but I'm encouraged with the work he and Bryce are putting in.''

Hackenberg, who was limited at practice with a bruised finger on his right hand, was the fourth quarterback selected in 2016. Jared Goff went No. 1 overall to the Rams and Carson Wentz went with the next pick to Philadelphia, and both have firmly established themselves as NFL starters.

Paxton was the third of the first-round QBs, and he started two games as a rookie but is now working his way back from a shoulder injury. Four of the 11 quarterbacks taken after Hackenberg have all started games: Jacoby Brissett, Cody Kessler, Dak Prescott and Kevin Hogan.

they could use that time to further evaluate Hackenberg and Petty before entering what will be an important offseason.,If the Jets fall out of the postseason hunt over the next month

'' Maccagnan said. ''I think the one thing is we'll see how this season progresses. We still have seven games left to play. You don't know how the season will unfold.'',''I don't think there's a prerequisite of what we need or don't need to do

the Jets move further away from a top 5 pick - with a chance to get their choice at a potential franchise quarterback.,Womens David Johnson Jersey,With each victory

They will still likely be in the market for a signal caller after this season, especially with McCown due to become a free agent. Maccagnan acknowledged that the veteran has ''fulfilled all of our expectations,Womens Pat Tillman Jersey,'' but wouldn't commit to potentially bringing him back next season.

The GM also refused to look at passing on the opportunity to take Deshaun Watson in this year's draft,Authentic Deion Jones Jersey, instead taking safety Jamal Adams at No. 6 overall. Watson, who was having a terrific rookie season before tearing a knee ligament,Womens Austin Hooper Jersey, went six picks later to Houston - where Maccagnan once worked in the scouting department.

''Obviously, Deshaun was doing a very good job for Houston,'' Maccagnan said. ''But from our standpoint, I tend to look forward in things like that. You don't go back and play the what-if game.''
Kikaha
От: Friday, November 10, 2017 2:18:00 AM

The bye week is finally upon the Oakland Raiders – well, almost – but even though the team doesn’t officially hit the field again until November 19, that doesn’t mean the Silver and Black are kicking back, and relaxing just yet.

Quite the opposite in fact.

While the team will indeed have Friday to Monday off – as mandated by the NFL collective bargaining agreement – the preparation for the second half of the season continues, regardless of what’s next on the docket, which in this case is an international matchup with the New England Patriots.

“We’re on the Patriots now,” said running back DeAndré Washington. “That’s our next opponent, so why not get an extra week of game planning on those guys? We know the history that comes with those guys.”

His quarterback, Derek Carr, is also using the start of the bye week to get ahead on his preparation for the New England Patriots, a team he has yet to square off against in his young career.

“It’s a good time to get ahead,Authentic John Ross Jersey, to be honest,Authentic A.J. Green Jersey, especially against a good team, so I’ve already started on that,Womens DeShone Kizer Jersey,” Carr explained.

The long weekend, as well as the few days this week the players are in the facility,Womens Jim Brown Jersey, provide a perfect chance to look ahead at what’s next, but also take a little time to reflect on the first nine games of the season, and see where the group can collectively get better.

In a word, it allows everyone on the team, both coaches and staff, the chance to self-scout.

“Diving into a really, really extensive self-scout and looking for efficiency,” Offensive Coordinator Todd Downing said about the opportunities that the bye week presents. “What we’re good at. What we’re not good at. See if we need to tweak some things we’re doing schematically. Also, gives us an opportunity to emphasize some of the things we’re doing well or possibly even eliminate some stuff that we’re not doing so well. We’re definitely looking forward to diving into that and being able to come out of the week with some hard information that we can use.”

DeAndré Washington thinks it couldn’t be any better.,And the timing for the bye? Well

“I think it’s the perfect time – we’re[about] halfway through the season – just look at things that we’ve been accustomed to doing,Womens John Ross Jersey, or one, and kind of just break some of those tendencies so teams can’t tune in on one, specific detail,” the second-year running back said. “Just switching it up,Womens A.J. Green Jersey, specific formation, and just keeping teams on their toes about what we’re doing,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey, and how we’re attacking them.”

The Silver and Black will certainly have their hands full on November 19,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey,when they descend upon Estadio Azteca to take on Tom Brady and the Patriots,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey, and while Head Coach Jack Del Rio’s squad will get the chance for a little rest and relaxation over the next few days,Womens Barry Sanders Jersey, make no mistake about it, this won’t be a prototypical vacation – not with so much still left on the agenda.

“We have a lot to prove the second half of the season,” Washington explained. “We know we have our work cut out for us. We didn’t come out the first half of the season the way we wanted, so guys are motivated. It’s not like we’re sitting in first place with our feet kicked up. We have a lot of work to do. We know what’s at stake in this second half of the season.”
Kikaha
От: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:23:10 AM

TAMPA, Fla. — When it was over, after Ryan Fitzpatrick’s Revenge was complete, after he had beaten Josh McCown’s Jets in The Battle of Journeyman Quarterbacks, and so was Bryce Petty., after he had tossed passes on the field to his two sons and chatted with Todd Bowles, his boys had left the Buccaneers’ locker room and were waiting for him outside

Fitzpatrick, the ugly 15-10 winner, exacted his revenge in large part because he did not show up as Pickpatrick, stood as a symbol why the Jets will forever be stuck in the mud until they find that elusive franchise quarterback.,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, and because McCown, as much of a godsend as he has been

“Today,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey, standing on the other sideline before the game looking across and just seeing … I mean, those guys that are still around that I played with, they’re not just teammates to me,Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey,” Fitzpatrick said. “And so it was kind of emotional looking across and even just seeing the people that work in that building., those are brothers, a lot of those guys

“I mean, I had a great two years there in terms of the people that I met, but even just to see them and to compete against them was fun too.”, and just the day-to-day interactions. It’s special to me to be able to win that game

He talked about the respect he still has for Bowles, who stuck by him as long as he could during a season when FitzMagic disappeared and turned FitzTragic.

“There’s no hard feelings in me not being there,” Fitzpatrick said. “We still have a good relationship.”, or the way that it ended or anything like that

He spoke before and after the game with McCown, his kindred spirit.

“When I watched the review,” he said. “Just a bad play on my part. The refs got it right.”, I felt like they made the right call

“I know a lot of what he’s been through and he knows a lot of what I’ve been through,” Fitzpatrick said., and there’s not a lot of people that can relate with that

Fitzpatrick tutored Petty from the time he was a pup and has an unmistakable affection for him.

“Bryce’ll always be a dear friend for me,” he said. “When he came out of Baylor, and I think he’s got so much potential, he didn’t know a lot. And he didn’t know that, but he’s learned a ton,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey, he’s stayed with it, and I’m looking forward to seeing what Bryce’s future holds.”, he plays hard, he competes

Fitzpatrick was more reserved about Hackenberg.

“Christian’s got some goatee thing going on that I don’t know. … I gotta make sure to let him know that I’m not necessarily a fan of it,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, maybe he should cut it off,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey, and smiled.,” Fitzpatrick said

Asked if he had any advice for Hackenberg when they met pregame on the field, Fitzpatrick said: “The biggest thing for Christian is to just keep working hard,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey, and good things’ll come.”,Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey, keep learning when you’re not in there

This was on the other end of the spectrum from Johnny Unitas versus Joe Namath, or Peyton Manning versus Tom Brady. Second quarter: McCown (23-for-39,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey,262 yards, 1 garbage time TD) was intercepted by Brent Grimes. Fitzpatrick (17-for-34,Womens Drew Brees Jersey,1 INT) took over at the Jets 32 and promptly threw an interception to Darryl Roberts., 187 yards, 1 TD

“I played OK,” Fitzpatrick said., I didn’t play great by any stretch of the imagination

But he took advantage of a Roberts pass interference on third-and-10 on the 15-play touchdown drive that iced the game.

and you can’t have enough of those kind of guys on your team.”,” Buccaneers coach Dirk Koetter said. “That’s what Ryan is. He’s a get-it-done kinda guy. He’s gonna make some plays you maybe don’t expect him to, and he might miss a couple of plays you’d like him to make. But he’s a tough guy,“Gritty, and he’s a competitor

with Josh Martin in his face in third-and-2,Fitzpatrick, found Charles Sims with a 6-yard TD toss with 6:05 left.

“He knows to not panic when everything’s not perfect,” Koetter said. “And I doubt if Ryan’s had a whole bunch of perfect games in his career. But I think Ryan just hung in there. It’s hard to win a game in the NFL with your No. 2 quarterback.”

Jameis Winston’s backup hung in there without No. 1 receiver Mike Evans[suspension]. Which meant 10 targets for DeSean Jackson and 10 for Chris Godwin.

“The New York media knows I love to force the ball to my favorite guys,” Fitzpatrick said with a smile. “I’m out there trying to execute right now and find my place and to figure out.But DeSean’s obviously a nice guy to have on our side.”

Fitzpatrick greeted several more of his old teammates outside the visiting locker room.

“In the important scheme of things, just to get the winning feeling back with this team and try to go on a little bit of a run … hopefully this’ll get us headed in the right direction.”, it’s definitely an important win for me, when I’m all said and done, it’s always fun to beat your old teams,” Fitzpatrick said. “But in the here and now

He has never been to the playoffs. Came so close with the Jets in 2015 and now is the backup quarterback for a 3-6 team.

” Fitzpatrick said., how tough it was, you realize how hard it is to win in this league,“The year I had last year with New York, so you take ’em however they come
Kikaha
От: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:37:08 AM

Tenn. (AP) — In a city that appreciates an impressive debut performance,NASHVILLE, new Nashville Predators center Kyle Turris produced quite a first game Saturday night.

added an assist and led all Predators centers in ice time to help Nashville beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-4 in a shootout. It was the first game in a Predators uniform for Turris,Turris scored a goal, who was acquired from Ottawa this week in a three-way trade.

to be able to score goals or make plays,adidas Gustav Nyquist jersey,“I think it just shows his versatility,adidas Tomas Tatar jersey,” Predators coach Peter Laviolette said. “Because the play he made to set up the goal was nice as well.

you’ve got new teammates,Authentic Aleksander Barkov jersey,“Sometimes it’s difficult to jump in on a new team. You get here,Authentic Jonathan Drouin jersey, a new system and you’re playing in front of your home crowd for the first time. Sometimes that can be overwhelming. I thought he was excellent.”

but that didn’t matter in the end. Filip Forsberg and Kevin Fiala scored shootout goals for the Predators,adidas Pekka Rinne jersey,The only thing Turris didn’t do was score on his shootout attempt,Authentic Juuse Saros jersey, and Nashville goalie Pekka Rinne allowed only Sidney Crosby to score in the shootout.

The meeting was the second of the season for the two teams who met last season in the Stanley Cup Final. The Penguins won the first contest 4-0 in Pittsburgh on Oct. 7. Pittsburgh was last in Music City on June 11, when the Penguins beat the Predators in Game 6 to capture the Stanley Cup.

“It’s obviously a big win for the team and going back (to last season),” Forsberg said. “But at the same time, definitely special, you can’t just think about that. It’s in the past, we’re going forward and it’s two points.”

a streak that started with road victories over Anaheim,The Predators won for the fourth straight game, Los Angeles and Columbus. Pittsburgh has lost four of its last five games.

“I liked our team tonight,Authentic Gustav Nyquist jersey, whose team rallied from 3-1 and 4-3 deficits to force overtime. “It was a hard-fought game out there. I really liked our response. I liked our resilience. I think if we play hard like that and execute the way we did tonight,Authentic Tomas Tatar jersey,” said Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan,adidas Aleksander Barkov jersey, we’re going to win more games.”

The Pens tied it at 3 early in the third,Authentic Pekka Rinne jersey,adidas Jonathan Drouin jersey, when Jake Guentzel scored on a breakaway after Nashville defenseman P.K. Subban lost an edge and fell in the offensive zone.

with Calle Jarnkrok giving Nashville a 4-3 lead before Brian Dumoulin tied the contest,adidas Juuse Saros jersey,The teams exchanged goals once more after that,adidas Viktor Arvidsson jersey, scoring his first goal of the season with 7:43 left in regulation.

but that’s hockey,“I thought we played well enough to get two points,” Sullivan said. “We have to control the controlables.”

Subban also scored in regulation for Nashville. Bryan Rust and Phil Kessel also added goals for Pittsburgh.
Kikaha
От: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:35:59 AM

Chicago — The Green Bay Packers finally found a way to win without Aaron Rodgers. All they had to do was show up at Soldier Field.

Brett Hundley threw for 212 yards and a touchdown,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey, Nick Perry had three sacks and the Packers beat the Chicago Bears 23-16 on Sunday to snap a three-game losing streak.

starting his third game for an injured Aaron Rodgers, threw a 17-yard touchdown to Davante Adams to make it 23-13 with 5:29 to play,Hundley, and the Packers (5-4) hung on to beat the Bears (3-6) for the eighth time in nine games.

“It feels amazing, receivers, especially a rivalry game. There was a lot going into this game. I just thank the team. Not only the offense, the offensive line,” Hundley said. “It’s truly amazing,Authentic A.J. Green Jersey, running backs — but the defense played their butts off, too.”

Hundley completed 18 of 25 passes — even though his hamstring tightened during the game — to help the Packers win their eighth straight at Soldier Field counting the playoffs. He also became the first Green Bay starting quarterback other than Brett Favre or Rodgers to win against the Bears since Don Majkowski on Dec. 17, 1989.

he had more opportunities,” coach Mike McCarthy said. “The two prior games,Authentic John Ross Jersey,“Today,Authentic Jim Brown Jersey, the sample size wasn’t the size it was today.”

Chicago’s Mitchell Trubisky threw for a career-high 297 yards. The No. 2 overall draft pick hit Josh Bellamy for a 46-yard touchdown early in the fourth quarter,Though he got sacked five times,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey, but the Bears dropped their second in a row after winning back-to-back games.

in handling situations,Womens Jim Brown Jersey, I thought his play was probably the best to date,“I thought statistically and poise-wise,” coach John Fox said. “Was it perfect? No. It seldom is. But I was impressed with the young guy.”

The win was Green Bay’s first since a narrow victory at Dallas on Oct. 8. A week later, Rodgers got driven to the turf by the Vikings’ Anthony Barr in a loss at Minnesota week and the Packers haven’t been the same since.

Ty Montgomery ran for a 37-yard touchdown in the second quarter, but sat out the second half because of a rib injury. That left the Packers without their top two running backs after Aaron Jones hurt his knee in the first quarter.

Green Bay shut down the Bears’ run game,Womens DeShone Kizer Jersey, holding Chicago to 55 yards rushing. Jordan Howard ran for 54 on 15 attempts.

The Bears had a replay challenge backfire in a big way as they were threatening to score in the second quarter. And the offense stalled after Mason Crosby missed a 35-yard field with just over a minute left, giving Chicago one final chance.

The Packers led 10-3 in the second quarter after Montgomery went untouched through the line for his big TD run.

The Bears were then driving deep in Green Bay territory when their replay challenge near the goal line backfired in a huge way.

Benny Cunningham was ruled out at the 2 after turning a short pass into a 23-yard gain. The Bears challenged the spot,Womens A.J. Green Jersey, with Fox thinking at the time that it was a touchdown. Worst-case scenario: He figured they would have first-and-goal.

He did not envision this.

and with the ball landing out of bounds,Replay officials ruled Cunningham didn’t have control when he hit the pylon,Womens John Ross Jersey, Green Bay took over at the 20.

since the call was overturned,The Bears didn’t lose a timeout,Womens Barry Sanders Jersey, though that’s a loss they would have gladly taken. Fox screamed at line judge Bart Longson after the ruling and the crowd continued to boo as the Packers took possession.

But Cunningham said the call was correct.
Kikaha
От: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:38:27 AM

leading the 49ers to their first win of the season with a gutty three-touchdown performance against the New York Giants.,SANTA CLARA — C.J. Beathard had the best game of his young NFL career Sunday

Beathard was good on short passes,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey, intermediate passes (he had a YAC-tastic 47-yard touchdown pass to Garrett Celek), long passes (an 83-yard touchdown to Marquise Goodwin), and on the ground (he had an 11-yard touchdown run) Sunday.

He looked like an NFL starting quarterback against the Giants. (Take note of that last part.)

Beathard looked so capable Sunday that there will surely be calls — emboldened by head coach Kyle Shanahan’s “there is no plan” comments — for him to start against the Seahawks when the 49ers come back from their bye week.,In fact

I’m already seeing the thoughts bubble up in Twitter mentions — no doubt they’ll be prevalent at the water cooler Monday.

I’d like to stop it firmly in its tracks.,But before this conversation gets too much traction

There’s only one quarterback who should start for the 49ers on Nov. 26 against the Seahawks: Jimmy Garoppolo.

Beathard played well and won Sunday’s game — and winning,Yes, was the goal going into the contest. And yes, despite what some in the Niners fanbase might have thought, it’s difficult to say after the fact that it was a mistake to start the guy who led a team to their first win of the year. But I question why Garoppolo was in uniform if the Niners didn’t trust him to play.

That incongruence shouldn’t continue for another game — if Garoppolo is in uniform (and there’s every reason to expect him to be, again), then he has to start against the Seahawks in two weeks.

The 49ers didn’t trade away a high second-round draft pick for a pending free agent to have him sit on the bench behind a third-round rookie who went into Sunday’s game averaging 5.85 yards per attempt and with four interceptions and two fumbles in four games.

The 49ers are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, so this season is now officially what it has always been unofficially about: talent evaluation. The verdict is in on Beathard — he was a shrewd pick by Shanahan and general manager John Lynch, and a tough-as-nails gamer, but he’s not “the guy”. We knew that going into Sunday’s game and the win over the Giants shouldn’t change that evaluation. There’s no shame in that.

But with that figured out, Garoppolo moves to the top of the scouting list — after all, the Niners brass has called him the future of their franchise, shouldn’t they find out if he can perform on the field?

too: the 26-year-old is a pending free agent who will surely command $20 million a year on the open market,The clock is ticking on Garoppolo, should San Francisco franchise tag him — the Niners need to see as much of him on the field as possible before committing that kind of money. They missed an opportunity — right or wrong — to see him in seven games this season,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey, or a bit more, but they shouldn’t miss the opportunity to see him in six games.

After four weeks in Santa Clara,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, no one could expect Garoppolo to have a full grasp of Shanahan’s offensive system,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey, but he better be abreast enough to play — if he isn’t, that’s a major red flag.

Beathard is not the 49ers’ quarterback of the future. He’s not a $20 million man. He played well on Sunday,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey,Again, but as any Niners fan can tell you, but that was one game. Credit to him for his quality of play — he has proven that he has what it takes to play in this league, there’s a big gap between being an NFL-caliber player and being a viable starting quarterback. There’s an even larger gap between being a starting quarterback and being a franchise quarterback.

The Niners (and they’re not alone on this, as evidenced by Garoppolo’s perceived market value, which is no accident) view Garoppolo as a possible franchise quarterback.

Beathard’s performance was against a Giants team that showed a complete disdain for exerting effort. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an NFL team quit the way the Giants quit on Sunday in person — it was truly incredible.,Beyond that

Beathard, a week after being hit 16 times, saw only two quarterback hurries Sunday — it should be no surprise that he played better.

But the 49ers’ offensive line didn’t suddenly become indomitable in the course of a week (though they were unquestionably better) — they went up against a willfully inept opponent.

(Which makes me wonder how Garoppolo would have looked against New York…)

The Seahawks, Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey,with their perennially elite defensive line, won’t make things as easy on Nov. 26.

Perhaps Beathard’s thumb injury, sustained when he scored his rushing touchdown late in the fourth quarter (gritty), will make the 49ers’ decision. If so, Beathard rides out of this season as a hero.

But if not — if Shanahan has to choose between Garoppolo or Beathard ahead of the game against Seattle, he shouldn’t hesitate to go with the new guy. The goal, again, no matter how versed he is in the Niners’ playbook, should be to win every game — I tend to think Garoppolo, gives San Francisco a better chance to win (it’s not like Shanahan is able to go to his full playbook with this personnel on the field,Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey,and it’s not like the offensive line is going to get any better) — but the more important thing is seeing what Garoppolo can bring a team.

What’s the benefit of seeing Beathard start another game? He’s not going to turn into Tom Brady.

Meanwhile,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey, I can think of every reason (20 million of them,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, perhaps) to start Garoppolo against the Seahawks.

but this isn’t a controversy — Garoppolo has to start against the Seahawks.,Womens Drew Brees Jersey,Shanahan played coy Sunday because he wants to foster competition and be respectful to the quarterback who won him a game
Kikaha
От: Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:05:34 AM

ARLINGTON, even better than being told he has made the team., Va. (AP) -- It may be the best phrase a young NHL player can hear

Get a place.

Making the opening night roster is certainly an accomplishment,adidas Mike Condon jersey, if not the entire season., though it can be fleeting. The time-honored tradition of a coach or general manager giving a player permission to check out of the hotel and find a place to live means he is sticking around for a long time

''When you're at the hotel for a couple months, 'When are they going to tell me?''' former player and current Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet said not long after giving goaltender Scott Wedgewood the green light to get a place in Arizona. ''You're comfortable. You're not just in a hotel. It really helps you.'', you're always wondering

Some young players live with older teammates as a way to learn about the pro lifestyle. Even some who are called up from the minors or earn a roster spot out of training camp get a hotel room because nothing is certain.

at which point he can get a permanent place without seeking permission.,The collective bargaining agreement requires teams to pay for 28 days of a player's hotel stay that can be extended up to 56

as New York Islanders rookie Mathew Barzal found out.,There's value in getting that message from an organization well before the 28-day mark

just knowing I have an opportunity to be here for a little while or they like what I've been doing so far,''That kind of just made me comfortable,'' said Barzal, who has 14 points in his first 17 games of the season. ''That's just a confidence thing. That's just nice having that kind of stress off, just another thing you can check off the list.''

During his 15 seasons as coach of the Nashville Predators and Washington Capitals, it's not always an easy call., Barry Trotz has gotten to tell plenty of players to get a place. Because of the CBA rules and how tenuous a player's grip on a job is

''In the past I've had it where we went the distance,Authentic Mike Condon jersey, we went the 28 days and then we have to make a decision,'' Trotz said. ''Other times you knew that a player was going to be on your team and he had to be on your team and you said, go get a place, 'Hey,' right or wrong. ... Usually I check with management on that just because I don't want to be paying their rent.''

Islanders coach Doug Weight called it ''a great reward.'',After telling Barzal he can find a place to live

''It means a lot: obviously that we have a confidence that he's an NHL player,'' Weight said. ''The more confident, the more comfortable you are within the room,Authentic Viktor Arvidsson jersey, within the coaching staff,adidas Jaroslav Halak jersey, within the system, the better you're going to play.''

Capitals veteran Brooks Orpik remembers his own experience in 2003-04 when he and several other Pittsburgh Penguins rookies played the waiting game.

''I think we had like eight guys in the hotel until like Thanksgiving,adidas Craig Anderson jersey, so we weren't going to dare complain. We were just happy to be there.'','' Orpik said. ''I think there were like eight of us that were rookies

but he knows nothing is truly permanent.,adidas James Neal jersey,Barzal is happy about his status

''Anything can really happen,adidas Marc-Andre Fleury jersey, I've still got to prove myself every day.'',Authentic Jordan Eberle jersey,'' Barzal said. ''I'm a young guy. I've got to prove myself every night. Whether I have the housing letter or not

ROLLING RANGERS

Not long ago, the New York Rangers couldn't put the puck in the net, Henrik Lundqvist couldn't keep it out and many wondered if coach Alain Vigneault was in danger of losing his job. Now they've won six in a row, the longest streak in the league this season.

''I think we've played some pretty good hockey here for quite some time, very hard-working.'','' Vigneault said. ''We're working on our game. We're working on putting a complete game on the ice. There's no doubt this group is very resilient

the Rangers are now on the edge of playoff position.,Tied for last in the Eastern Conference on the morning of Oct. 31

''It's important that we realize that we are happy with a six-game winning streak,'' Lundqvist said. ''We had to do this to get back in the race. I think now we just need to push ourselves.'', but we're still not in a great spot

OILING UP

The Edmonton Oilers had 97 reasons - OK,Authentic Marc-Andre Fleury jersey, New York and Washington., maybe just a big one in No. 97 Connor McDavid - to think they'd be legitimate Stanley Cup contenders. They lost nine of their first 13 games but see signs of progress after picking up five of a possible eight points on their road trip through New Jersey

''We were down in a lot of these games by one goal and we never folded our hand, and it needs to continue.'','' defenseman Darnell Nurse said. ''We showed that we can defend against some really good offensive teams

GAME OF THE WEEK

Two teams with Cup-winning pedigrees off to less-than-ideal starts meet Saturday night when the Chicago Blackhawks visit the Penguins.

LEADERS (THROUGH MONDAY)

Goals: Nikita Kucherov (Tampa Bay), 23; Points: Stamkos,adidas Jordan Eberle jersey, 16; Assists: Steven Stamkos (Tampa Bay), 31; Wins: Andrei Vasilevskiy (Tampa Bay),Authentic Craig Anderson jersey, 13; Goals-against average: Martin Jones (San Jose),Authentic James Neal jersey, 2.13; Save percentage: Jonathan Quick (Los Angeles),Authentic Jaroslav Halak jersey, .933.
Kikaha
От: Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:14:11 AM

ALAMEDA – The Raiders, like every other team,Authentic Pat Tillman Jersey, use scout teams designed to preview the next opponent and looks they might give. Practice-squaders often don the jersey of certain stars, skill players especially,Womens David Johnson Jersey, while imitating key threats.

Someone might wear New England's No. 87 this week,Authentic Austin Hooper Jersey, but there's no replicating Rob Gronkowski. The dude stands 6-foot-6 and 265 pounds. He's built like an ox,Womens Vic Beasley Jr Jersey, with a badger's on-field disposition.

"There's nobody really, not with his size and the way he can block and run," rookie defensive back Obi Melifonwu said. "It's hard, but you have to do what you have to do."

The Raiders haven't done well with tight ends. That position has notoriously plagued them in years past, especially the good ones. Gronkowksi's the absolute best when healthy.

Tight ends have 45 receptions for 492 yards and four touchdowns against this years Raiders, with Tennessee's Delanie Walker, Washington's Vernon Davis L.A. Chargers' Hunter Henry and Miami's Julius Thomas causing the biggest problems.

In other words, size and receiving skill equals trouble for the Silver and Black.

Kansas City's Travis Kelce has long been a Raider killer, but had just four catches for 33 yards and a touchdown in a victory over the Chiefs. That's considered a good day at the office versus Kelce. They'd certainly take that Sunday against New England at Mexico City's Estadio Azteca.

The Raiders beat Kelce up pretty good in Week 7, with linebacker Bruce Irvin chipping him wherever possible. It's less about knocking him down than rhythm and timing disruption. That tactic could be employed again,Womens Pat Tillman Jersey, especially with emphasis being placed on avoiding explosive plays to speedster Brandin Cooks.

Slowing Gronkowski isn't easy. Few,Authentic David Johnson Jersey, if any, do it well. Gronkowski has 60 catches for 583 yards and five touchdowns. He's second in the league with 2.16 yards per route run,Womens Austin Hooper Jersey,and has 15.3 yards per reception. The University of Arizona alum's also an excellent run blocker,Authentic Vic Beasley Jr Jersey, providing the versatility to trap a defense in sub personnel and run physical or pass deep with him against a defensive back.

He's a matchup nightmare,Authentic Deion Jones Jersey, a tag liberally applied to tight ends that fits perfectly in this case.

This would be a great time for Melifonwu to shine. He was drafted as a Raiders tight end eraser. That was the original goal,Womens Deion Jones Jersey, before a knee injury cost Melifonwu the season's first half. His role is limited somewhat – he played seven defensive snaps in his NFL debut at Miami -- though playing the Dolphins and getting two more weeks practice leaves him better prepared for some one-on-one coverage.

Melifonwu has the size and speed to keep up with Gronkowski, but none of the veteran savvy. The key, in the UConn alums mind, is not playing into Gronkowski's hands.

"A lot of people try to out-physical him," Melifonwu said. "You have to play have to play to your strengths. He's a big, physical guy with strong hands. It's definitely going to be tough, but it's a matchup that's going to be fun."
Kikaha
От: Friday, November 17, 2017 2:20:15 AM

The win is what sticks out the most; it has to be the win.

Just less than a year ago, eventually felling Brock Osewiler and Co., the Oakland Raiders traveled to Mexico City – the franchise’s sixth international game in history – to take on the Houston Texans at Estadio Azteca,Womens Michael Thomas Jersey, 27-20.

And while the pageantry of the international clash – from the national anthems,Womens Lawrence Taylor Jersey, to the stadium itself – still remains fresh in the mind of Justin “Jelly” Ellis,Womens Odell Beckham Jr Jersey, there’s something else about the Mexico City experience that comes to mind when he thinks back about his first game in Estadio Azteca.

“First of all,Womens Landon Collins Jersey, the crowd was electrifying,” said Ellis. “They were up. It was loud. Everybody was active. I think that was the best part. We had a great crowd.”

“It felt like a big-time home game,” added Derek Carr. “The atmosphere is, a playoff atmosphere. It’s loud. There’s a hum, as I’ve been told, there’s a buzz throughout the game for offense or defense. Especially when we’re on defense, it gets really loud. They want us to win. You can tell by looking in the stands how many Raider fans there were there that it’s definitely a home game for us.”

Now, once again playing a “home” game outside the United States, the Silver and Black are headed back to Mexico, this time a vital Week 11 clash against the New England Patriots this Sunday.

And while there might be over 2,000 miles between the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum and Estadio Azteca, Carr expects to see a heavy Raiders contingent when the game kicks off at 1:25 p.m. PT.

“You know I think for us,” Carr explained. “Especially taking a week off into Sarasota and those kinds of things. We’ve done that a couple of times. I feel like we’re used to it now. We love our fans down in Mexico. We love playing in front of them because Raider Nation is everywhere for us. It’ll definitely be a home game, we’ve done such a good job of being able to travel and being able to make it just like home, that’s for sure.”

Just like they did a year ago,Authentic Michael Thomas Jersey, Head Coach Jack Del Rio and the Raiders will travel to Mexico the day before kickoff,Authentic Lawrence Taylor Jersey, and while the game is understandably won between the hash marks – and not in the airport – Ellis believes that the familiarity that the team has with the whole process from start to finish should help them come game time.

“For sure; I think it’s going to help us that we did it last year,Authentic Odell Beckham Jr Jersey, so you just have to get ready for those things,Authentic Landon Collins Jersey,” Ellis explained. “We know the things that are going to come[with] it. You’re going to get tired. It’s going to be loud, and just play football.”

And one of those “things” that Ellis and the rest of all the players at Estadio Azteca will have to deal with is the elevation. Mexico’s capital city is over 7, Denver is 5,300 feet above sea level – for comparison’s sake,280 feet above sea level – and playing in those conditions is something that does indeed take a little extra preparation.

“You can for sure feel it more; it’s higher, to get yourself to focus and execute while you’re tired. You should be doing that anyway,” Ellis said when asked about playing in Mexico City’s elevation. “You do feel it more… You do have to get yourself a little bit more tired in practice, and I think you should eat cleaner. That’s usually the main thing. You have to eat cleaner and hydrate.”

Elevation aside, and while Carr knows what the Patriots bring to the table, the Raiders will have their hands full squaring off against one of the top teams in the AFC Sunday afternoon, he’s also not shying away from the challenge.

“It’s not a scary thing to play them,” Carr said. “They’re the next team on the schedule. Let’s not make it something it’s not, but let’s respect that they’re very smart. They’re very wise in how they game plan things.”

And if all goes to plan, the team will enjoy a happy ending to the organization’s seventh international outing., and the Raiders are able to take care of business
Kikaha
От: Friday, November 17, 2017 2:30:22 AM

ALAMEDA – The Raiders, like every other team, while imitating key threats., use scout teams designed to preview the next opponent

and looks they might give. Practice-squaders often don the jersey of certain stars, skill players especially

but there's no replicating Rob Gronkowski. The dude stands 6-foot-6 and 265 pounds. He's built like an ox,Someone might wear New

England's No. 87 this week, with a badger's on-field disposition.

"There's nobody really," rookie defensive back Obi Melifonwu said. "It's hard, not with his size and the way he can block and run,

but you have to do what you have to do."

The Raiders haven't done well with tight ends. That position has notoriously plagued them in years past, especially the good ones.

Gronkowksi's the absolute best when healthy.

with Tennessee's Delanie Walker,Womens Aaron Rodgers

Jersey
,Tight ends have 45 receptions for 492 yards and four touchdowns against this years Raiders,

Authentic Andrew Luck Jersey, Washington's Vernon

Davis L.A. Chargers' Hunter Henry and Miami's Julius Thomas causing the biggest problems.

In other words,Womens T.Y. Hilton Jersey, size and

receiving skill equals trouble for the Silver and Black.

Kansas City's Travis Kelce has long been a Raider killer,Womens Leonard Fournette Jersey, but had just four catches for 33 yards and a touchdown in a victory over the

Chiefs. That's considered a good day at the office versus Kelce. They'd certainly take that Sunday against New England at Mexico

City's Estadio Azteca.

with linebacker Bruce Irvin chipping him wherever possible. It's less about knocking him down than rhythm and timing disruption.

That tactic could be employed again,The Raiders beat Kelce up pretty good in Week 7, especially with emphasis being placed on

avoiding explosive plays to speedster Brandin Cooks.

providing the versatility to trap a defense in sub personnel and run physical or pass deep with him against a defensive

back.,Slowing Gronkowski isn't easy. Few, do it well. Gronkowski has 60 catches for 583 yards and five touchdowns. He's second in

the league with 2.16 yards per route run,Womens Andrew Luck Jersey, if any, and has 15.3 yards per reception. The University of Arizona alum's also an

excellent run blocker

He's a matchup nightmare, a tag liberally applied to tight ends that fits perfectly in this case.

This would be a great time for Melifonwu to shine. He was drafted as a Raiders tight end eraser. That was the original goal, before

a knee injury cost Melifonwu the season's first half. His role is limited somewhat – he played seven defensive snaps in his NFL

debut at Miami -- though playing the Dolphins and getting two more weeks practice leaves him better prepared for some one-on-one

coverage.

Melifonwu has the size and speed to keep up with Gronkowski, in the UConn alums mind,

Authentic Aaron Rodgers Jersey,

but none

of the veteran savvy. The key,Womens Ha Ha Clinton-

Dix Jersey
, is not

playing into Gronkowski's hands.

"A lot of people try to out-physical him,Authentic T.Y.

Hilton Jersey
, physical guy with strong hands. It's definitely going to be tough,Authentic Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey," Melifonwu said. "You have to play have to play to

your strengths. He's a big,Authentic Leonard Fournette

Jersey
, but it's a matchup that's going to be fun."
Kikaha
От: Saturday, November 18, 2017 2:50:46 AM

(The Sports Xchange) - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's contract extension negotiations will be discussed Dec. 13 during an owners-only session at the league's meetings in Irving,Womens Dan Fouts Jersey, Texas,Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey.

The decision to conduct a discussion at the meetings comes on the heels of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones' recent request for a special meeting on Nov. 28. That request was denied but Jones and the other owners will get to chat about the demands of Goodell as reports suggest the NFL commissioner is looking for an annual package of nearly $50 million in his next contract.

Jones recently threatened to sue the NFL if the extension is approved by the six-owner compensation committee, headed by Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank.

Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said quarterback Blaine Gabbert will start over injured Drew Stanton for Sunday's game against the Houston Texans.

who has a sprained knee,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey,Arians told reporters that Stanton,Womens Allen Robinson Jersey, will be Gabbert's backup if he can physically play.

will back up Gabbert.,Womens Joey Bosa Jersey,Stanton has been the starter since Carson Palmer went down with a broken arm in Week 7. If Stanton can't go, Matt Barkley,,Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey, who signed with the Cardinals earlier this week

The Cardinals signed wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald to a one-year contract extension that keeps the 10-time Pro Bowl wide receiver under contract through the 2018 season.

In his 14th season,Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey, the 34-year old Fitzgerald has 60 catches for 677 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Cardinals in all three categories.
Kikaha
От: Saturday, November 18, 2017 3:02:10 AM

MONTREAL (AP) — If there are any misgivings about the NHL’s crackdown on slashes to the hands, they are not shared by the general managers.

Teams are scoring about half a goal more since officials made the quick tap to the hands or the top of the stick the NHL’s most frequently called minor penalty. The rule was aimed not only at protecting players after some gruesome hand injuries last season, but also to eliminate it as a tactic to cause skilled players to lose control of the puck.

”It’s still a work in progress but in general I think the standard has been very positive,” the Tampa Bay Lightning’s Steve Yzerman said after a three-hour meeting of the league’s 31 GMs.

where the NHL was founded in November,The meeting was held at the former Windsor Hotel,adidas Gustav Nyquist jersey, 1917. It was one of several events this weekend to mark the league’s centennial.

There were no major decisions made. The GMs and league officials discussed issues in the game like goaltender interference reviews,adidas Tomas Tatar jersey, offside challenges and the crackdown on faceoff violations.

three-day meeting in March,adidas Aleksander Barkov jersey,The talks helped set the agenda for a more in-depth, where rule change proposals are usually made.

The slashing crackdown has seen a parade to the penalty box,adidas Jonathan Drouin jersey, but the calls look to be here to stay.

but hopefully it smooths out and everybody adjusts to it,Authentic Pekka Rinne jersey,”I think people are a little frustrated when you’re getting those penalties and power plays against,” Washington Capitals GM Brian MacLellan said. ”I think that’s what everybody is anticipating.

”It’s frustrating going through the process,adidas Viktor Arvidsson jersey, but hopefully we get to the point where it’s effective and it’s not being done anymore and there are not as many calls.”

Former enforcer George Parros, made his first presentation at a GMs meeting and much of it dealt with slashing. He is mainly concerned with violent incidents, the new director of player safety, like the ugly finger injury suffered by defenseman Marc Methot last season and Johnny Gaudreau‘s hand injury. He said the more common ”love taps” can be handled by the officials on the ice.

”I focused on slashes that are done intentionally,Authentic Jonathan Drouin jersey, and landing on the hands-fingertips area, behind the play,” Parros said. ”It’s a new standard. Everyone’s getting used to it. If it’s behind the play and it’s intentional and there’s some force to it, then it’s a warning. The variable is force.”

Overall, Parros likes what he’s seen on the ice.

”I gave them an update on numbers and stuff from last year and in general,” he said. ”We’ve got less suspensions, the trends have been downward,Authentic Gustav Nyquist jersey, less injuries,Authentic Tomas Tatar jersey, all things like that. ”The game is being played in a great fashion right now and we hope to continue to do that.”

the league’s director of hockey operations,Authentic Aleksander Barkov jersey,Colin Campbell,adidas Pekka Rinne jersey, said the rise in scoring may spring from more than just a slashing crackdown.

”I think it’s a reflection of younger players in the league,adidas Juuse Saros jersey, but older players are more defensive and have more patience. Younger players make more mistakes,Authentic Juuse Saros jersey,” he said. ”We’re down to an average of 23 and 24 being our biggest segment of players. I think our players in rush reads and down-low coverage are faster and more talented, but is there anything wrong with that? We always say if you want more goals you need bad goalies and more mistakes.”

Offside challenges is a contentious issue. When brought in last season, if a challenge fails, there were complaints that coaches were using them too often and were slowing down the games. This season, a minor penalty is called. That has cut down challenges dramatically.

But Edmonton Oilers GM Peter Chiarelli said: ”I think the sentiment is generally positive on putting that minor penalty in and reducing the number of challenges.”

Goaltender interference challenges also were discussed, but pinning down a consistent standard in judging whether a player has interfered with or been pushed into a goalie is elusive.

They were also to discuss making penalties called in overtime last only one minute instead of two to boost 3-on-3 time.

One thing there appeared to be no talk of was trades.

”You never see any of that here. There’s not enough time,” Toronto GM Lou Lamoriello said.
Пользователи, просматривающие тему
Гость

Перейти к форуму