Текстиль АРТ

Авторы    Конкурсы    Форумы    Вязание крючком    Вышивка крестом    Узоры вязания

Добро пожаловать! Поиск | Активные темы | Участники | Вход | Регистрация

How To Postpone The Wigs' Color? Действия
ashleyhair
От: Monday, August 2, 2021 9:13:34 PM

Ранг: Участник

Очки: 39
Colored wigs look more bright than normal black wigs. However, the hair color is easy to fade, what we need to do is to delay the color fade of the wig as much as possible. Here are some tips for your reference.

1.Wearing a hair hat in your shower
Some people don’t like to take a transparent lace wig on and off frequently, as it is inconvenient for most people. They always wear it to take a shower and sleep, but no matter wearing it during bathing or sleeping both can damage the color durability of your hair 6 by 6 closure wig.
So is there any good method that can avoid it? Yes. I suggest you can wear a hair hat when you take your shower and wear a satin silk sleep nightcap when you go to sleep. These two kinds of hats both can play an effective role in protection.

By the way, the satin silk sleep nightcap you can get from our website directly. When you enter the checkout page, you can see a “bonus buy”, you can buy the satin silk sleep nightcap here at a very low price. There are six colors of a sleep cap that can let you choose now, including brown, black, wine, hot pink, purple, and jet black. You can choose one of your favorites here, and then my colleagues will ship it together with the hair products you ordered.

2.Let your hair air dry or blow-dry correctly
Of course, the colored hair wigs need to be washed periodically. But after washing, we suggest you’d better let your colored hair wig air dry or blow-dry. If the hairdryer is too hot can cause heat damage to your hair, and the hair color may fade more easily.

3.Deep conditions regularly
Doing deep conditions regularly also is an essential way to maintain the color of your 613 blonde bundles. Besides, remember to choose a good suitable hair conditioner. The use of the wrong products for hair care may even damage your hair permanently. And I will not do product recommendations here to you, cause different counties have different good hair conditioners, I suggest you can find your favorite product hair care professional for asking.

4.Avoid hot sunshine & hard water
People usually wear hair wigs walking under the sun in daily life. For the most part, hair fried is due to sun exposure. Being exposed to direct sunlight too much can easily get your human hair burgundy frontal wig sunburnt. I suggest you can wear a sunhat to protect the colored hair wig from direct sunlight.

Hard water is cloudy and has minimal to no bubbles, washing hair wigs with hard water will damage your hair, the hair wig will become dry and frizzy gradually. I suggest use soft water to wash hair will be better, as soft water is cleaner than hard water.

There are many hot-selling chic colored wigs in West Kiss Hair, like 99J wigs, 613 blonde wigs, Highlight wigs, #27 wigs, etc.
Come on!

West Kiss Hair provide all women with genuine and high-quality wigs.
Спонсор
От: Monday, August 2, 2021 9:13:34 PM
Пользователи, просматривающие тему
Гость

Перейти к форуму